Monday, January 28, 2008

I'm So Excited

Okay maybe I'm not that excited but I have a new link to put up and I noticed that I had a hit on my blog from Europe!! WOW, someone all the way over there is looking at my little blog, how cool. You will also notice that I changed the look of the blog. I'm not exactly sure if I will keep like that or not we'll see if grows on me.

Anyway, my new link is to the website of an old friend from high school, Jacki. She recently married another old high school friend, Brian Simpson, their story is really cute because they dated in high school then didn't see each other for 15 years. In the meantime both had graduated from college, gotten jobs, Brian had married had a child and divorced. Then just last April, they met up again, fell back in love, moved in together, got married in September, are expecting their first child in April and bought a new house in October. Their story is like a little fairy tale!! I am so happy that they both found each other again.

Jacki's blog is a fun little diary about her pregnancy and other events in her new life. Check it out!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great story, they look very happy.

Anonymous said...

You are so cute for putting this on here! Thank you!!