Monday, February 04, 2008

February Is Already Here

Can't believe that February is here already. This school year is flying by. As a special ed teacher, Feb. and March are our busiest times of the year. Most IEP's and re-evaluations are due at this time which means lots and lots of paperwork for us/me! Plus this month is the Pinewood Derby and The Blue and Gold Banquet for CubScouts, I also have a shower and bachelorette party for my best pal from work, Kristen. Her wedding is in March along with spring break, the hockey all star game, our anniversay, my mom's birthday, my parents anniversary and Easter. WHEW! This will really be a busy couple of months.

AND, the best most exciting event for our family is our beloved dog, Sparky's birthday on March 8th. Hannah is already planning the party!! She thinks she is going to bake a doggie cake and invite Petey, Bandit and Baby to Sparky's party which she says should be at a Dog Park. I rarely ever post about Sparky but I must admit he truly is man's or in this case woman's best friend. I know I am probably a little bit biased but he is the sweetest, best dog in the whole world. He is usually pretty calm, except when another dog walks by our house then he barks like crazy from his perch in our front window. He will sleep with me, goes everywhere I go, runs to greet me at the end of a day and is always ready for some love.


See for yourself what a sweetie pie he is>>>>>

No comments: