Friday, January 11, 2008

Long Week

This has been such a long week. I guess because it is the first full week back to school, but it seems like there have been 8 days in this week. I have so many things to do at school, tons of paperwork and assignments to complete that it has been really stressful. Going to two different schools is hard because I am constantly thinking that I left something at the other school undone when I am at the alternate one. Makes life frustrating.

To top it off I checked Justin and Hannah's grades online and noticed that they were both in getting a D in one class. The quarter ends next week so I was wondering why we never got progress reports in early December. Well after grilling both kids for a while we found out that Justin threw the progress reports away before we got home one day. Man I was furious!! The worst part is Hannah had no idea her grade was so low and it turns out it was mostly due to some missing assignments when she was sick with the Poison Ivy for a week in November. So now she is furious. But I did manage to talk to her teacher and she is able to make up the missing assignments so hopefully that will raise her grade. She got a B in that class first quarter and the rest of her grades are all A's & B's. Justin's other grades are all very good also, mostly A's but he is struggling gin pre-algebra. However he never brings homework home. But he is now grounded from his new xbox 360 until he brings the grade up to a B.

Anyhow, it has been a very long week!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That Justin is a true teenager, trying to get away with something. I hope you don't give in and let him have his XBOX. He is too smart for that. No more excuses. I heard his Pawps gave him a lecture also.