Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Happy Holidays

It's been a while since I have blogged but it's just been so busy that there hasn't been time. Since I last blogged we have had Adam's birthday, the end of school for Christmas Break, Christmas and New Years. And now low and behold I am back at school!

I wanted to take the time to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year on behalf of our family!

I am posting several pictures of the birthday and Christmas with my thoughts and captions to catch up the world on Nixon happenings in December.




Adam is 8 years old.


Clowning around at Happy Joes with friends.


Hannah looking more grown up every year.


Adam in front of all the Christmas loot.


Sparky enjoys Christmas!


Justin gets another coveted hoodie for Christmas

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow - Hannah is looking more and more like you every day!