Wednesday, January 23, 2008

New Link, New Blogging Family

I just posted about a friend WHO has decided to take a blogging sabbatical, well now I want to post about a new blog that I have checked out lately and find to be incredibly cute and funny. This is the blog of Pam Jordan, she is the sister-in-law to an old friend from high school, Leslie. Anyway, Leslie and I have lost touch as she and her family live in Cincinnati and we really only exchange Christmas Cards, the occasional phone call and here recently an email or two. I ran into Leslie's mom awhile back and she mentioned her daughter-in law's blog and from time to time I check and so I thought I would include it as one of my blog links. The Jordan's have two sons and are very busy with work and life just like the rest of us. But if the mood strikes to see pics of two little cuties or the grumblings, opinions, and joys of another St. Louis mom then check out their blog!

No comments: