Monday, December 29, 2008

What did YOU get for Christmas?

Here's the re-cap:
Justin: couple of hoodies, cell phone, XBOX games, Dark Knight Movie, sports stuff,
Hannah: IPOD Nano, sewing machine, purse (not coach), makeup, PJ's, Wii Fit
Adam: Several Nerf Guns, Spongebob sheets and comforter, shoes, PJ's, XBox games, WallE Movie...

Me: who cares...boring
Bob: new watch, Nose hair clippers (he asked for them ?!?)

All in all it was a really great Christmas. I was stressing it pretty hard but it turned out just fine. We finally saw all the relatives as of Saturday evening. I feel like I have gained about 20 lbs with all the eating we've been doing. Low key day yesterday spent taking down the tree!! (my favorite thing about Christmas) Switched the seating arrangement around in the living room. I do that about 2x's a year just to change things up. Threw out a bunch of outdated Christmas stuff and sent a huge pile of old clothes to Goodwill. My OCD side was really happy about it too.

I'm posting some really poor quality pictures for some reason our camera is acting up or maybe it's just the person taking the pictures :)


Justin's homeplate shaped clock


Hannah's new purse (no cows harmed in creating it)


Tommy 20 Gun, not MY favorite toy :p


Wall-E


Pink NANO


Hannah getting her first sewing lesson from grandma, who also gave her the machine


CAT boots for Justin


I did not get a picture of Bob opening the nose hair clippers, maybe I can get one when they are put to use!! HAHAHA

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Thats Funny. They got some good presents fro Christmas

Amy said...

Nose hair clippers - every man should have one!

I'd love to be linked here... I need to do that same thing. I was messing with it yesterday but ended up spending time fixing or re-establishing my template that I messed up. :)

Unknown said...

You have a nice blog. Nose hair clipper is in fact a personality grooming tool utilized to
trim down excess hairs in the ears and nostrils. You can get cheap nose hair clippers here

http://www.cheapnosehairclipper.com.


Thanks,
Chris - nose hair clipper