Thursday, December 11, 2008

Holy crap it's mid December already.........

When did this happen? How did December sweep in and already get to the 11th? Wow, I need to get in gear. My OCD side is starting to really panic/FREAK out. I still haven't gotten our Christmas newsletter/card started let alone printed, addressed, and mailed. (New Years newsletters are okay right?) I have not wrapped ONE gift yet. (Gifts stuffed in Target bags are just fine under the tree, RIGHT?) I'm still not finished shopping. (Is there anyone that I won't see until after Christmas?) And to top it all off we still haven't put up a tree or decorated other than to put some crappy icicle lights on the house. Just talking about how behind I am is making my skin crawl.

OKAY< that's it tomorrow evening we WILL put up the tree and the other decorations. I have pretty good coupon for JC Penney that's only good on Saturday so hopefully that will help finish off the shopping. We are having Adam's birthday party Sunday afternoon so that is yet another thing to check off my ever growing to do list.

Did I mention that I also have to give a final exam at school and then grade it plus an essay that I assigned. too, much, can't breathe, need a chill pill..... (do they really make chill pills and where can I get one?)


There, I feel a little better now, time to watch ER. (yes it's really terrible this season but it's the last and i have been a loyal fan for 15 years so i must watch)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ha! i feel the same way - like christmas is trying to sneak up on me this year with a giant BOO! i think it has a lot to do with thanksgiving being so late. oh yeah, and the fact that it's impossible to get much done with 2 small kids!

Alison said...

Oh I hear you on that one. Try it with three BIG kids who make big sized messes and then don't clean them up. I keep telling them Santa is watching but somehow that doesn't seem to work.