Sunday, August 31, 2008

LAZY HAZY LAST DAZE OF SUMMER

To me Labor Day has always been the unofficial last day of summer. I'm sure this lingering heat will remind that summer isn't really officially over for a few more weeks but I am looking forward to fall. It's my favorite time of year.

You may be wondering how it's been going at school. Well, much to my surprise it continues to get better! My 3rd and 4th hour classes are fantastic! I would say my 4th hour is my somewhat excelerated class but the 3rd hour kids are all really nice and well behaved. My 5th hour class is the hardest. It's also the biggest with 32 kids and it is right before lunch. My 6th hour is talkative with like 4 boys who are class clowns but they aren't disrespectful like 5th hour. My 7th hour is a combined push in class with the resource teacher and it is challenging due to all the kids who receive special ed minutes. It is by far the class that I have to slow things down.

Justin has his first football game Wednesday night against Brentwood and he is super excited. I'm going to try to take some pics, although it's hard up in the stands.

This weekend is pretty lazy, no plans, just hanging out at home. Bob has to work all weekend and the rest of us don't have much going on. I'm happy about an extra day that I don't have to wake up at 5:30.

No comments: