Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Too Busy to Blog

Been crazy busy this last week and have really been too busy to blog. But just a quick update before the stuff really hits the fan tomorrow when my new school starts.

Last week spent an entire week in new teacher orientation. BORING! I did get 3 days to set up my classroom which now has stuff in it, thank you very much. And it is brighter and cheerier than even I thought.

Then we went to the lake for our last little hurrah of summer. The last two days have been spent in the classroom/school preparing for our first day which is now tomorrow. YEAH>

Everyone was a little freaked out and unroganized today but not I, I have been the diligent teacher who has everything prepared. YEAH-RIGHT! No seriously, I am ready.

SO excuse me if I don't blog for a while but I do have some cool boating pics from the lake to get up sometime soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

good luck with everything!