Thursday, July 03, 2008

Happy Birthday Hannah

July 1st was Hannah's 12th birthday. She celebrated a couple of weeks ago with friends at Happy Joes which is a local pizzeria that we've been going to since I was a kid. It's a family favorite for birthdays. Hannah and the girls went to Whitecliff pool first then spent the afternoon at the pizza place. She had a fun time with all her friends.

On her actual birthday we had some dinner with the Geiler grandparents and tonight went to the Texas Roadhouse with the Nixon grandparents because Hannah's favorite food is steak (hmm... wonder where she gets that from)

All the grandparents and Bob and I pitched in and got her a Nintendo Wii. She either wanted that or a coach purse and since I don't even have a coach purse we opted for the Wii. (although they are both about the same price)

We've been doing a lot of swimming and I have been catching up with friends this week.

(have pics but blogger isn't letting me post them right now)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy belated bday, Hannah! (I miss my Hope kids!!!!!) Looking forward to seeing the pictures! Getting anxious for the new job???