Tuesday, June 24, 2008

some stuff to blog about

Well I have been getting lots of comments via phone and email about the house pics I posted. I have only gotten one actual blog comment from Pam but the consensus is that everyone really likes what we've done with the basement and house in general. It was a long time coming but worth it in the end. As Pam put it, the house is very comfortable just the way we like it!

One of my favorite former students has started a blog so I am adding it to my links section. Sam was in my class for two years and I am very proud of all of his accomplishments. Check it out and commment if you care too.

On the home front, it has been a SLOW week. Hannah's ball team didn't have a game last weekend but we did have the basement stuff to keep us busy. Going to the Ozarks for a few days tomorrow just to kill some time. It's helpful when both sets of our parents own condos at the lake. Mine, his. Bob has a much needed week off so we plan to relax and enjoy our house, the lake and finish putting stuff away that should go in the basement but has actually been stored in the garage all this time.

.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I really didn't know that you moved near Kelly. I just thought that you were getting some new furniture.

Your house is nice!!! :)