Monday, June 02, 2008

SATC Movie



Yes that's right! For those of you that don't know the acronym in my title it stands for Sex and the City. I went to see the movie last night and it was fabulous! It had everything we SATC fans could've wanted and more. It was funny, sad, poignant, happy.... the list goes on and on. If you know me well, you know that I am by no means what people would call a girlie girl and I could care less about fashion. So why do I love SATC? Because it is an insiders look into a world that I will never know from a woman's point of view. It is about the importance of friendship and relationships. It is a fantasy world that really might exsist out there for some. I loved the series, and now love the movie and hope they will have a sequel.

I won't give away the details, no I'm not a spoiler. But I will say that you will not be disappointed! And Big looks better than ever. I still say he is the hottest male character ever created.

BLING!

No comments: