Sunday, July 13, 2008

2 4 1

2 4 1, get it Two for one! Clever eh?

Anyhow, as the boredem increased today I decided to go ahead and make a slide for Hannah's birthday and for Kim's baby shower so I made two separate ones the first is of Hannah. Note that the picture of her entitled texas hannah is taken with my cell phone camera and cropped etc with picnik a photo editing online software that is pretty cool. But the quality of that pic is pretty poor, the rest are cute though.



This next slide is of the only three pics I have of the baby shower, Kim's mom took lots more and maybe I can get her to send me some of those. My friend Kim and her husband Larry are expecting their first child a boy, to be named Ethan in August. The have also asked me to be the Godmother.


(note the really cute baby shower favor I made filled with hershey's kisses that say it's a boy> thanks Elise for the help)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

These are some nice pictures