Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Updated Blog Scheme

As you can see I still can't get rid of that animated gif I inserted in my header. I am trying to work with it but I really hate it. There is a glitch in the blogger system and it won't let me remove it from my layout. I can revert back to a classic layout but I lose all the stuff on my side bar like my links, hit counter etc. But I may have to do it just to get rid of the gif.

I have friends with blogger blogs, typepad blogs, wordpress blogs and mac blogs whop have such creative templates and headers, wish I could do more with mine right now.

Since there was NOTHING on TV last night now that Idol is over, I spent a good 45 minutes playing around with templates and colors on my blog and could not remove the header. Oh well, those that read this blog know who I am, guess I don't really need a title or a picture to tell whose blog it is, RIGHT?!?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nice and summer-y (with a hint of st. patrick's day!) :) looks good!