Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Dry Basement + New Carpet +New Furniture = Happy Alison

So, the flooring company mentioned in the prvious post is NOT, I repeat NOT, making it right so we thought the heck with them and are getting carpeting from another place. But hold it, wait a minute, back track, the basement is DRY, yes DRY. Yes St.Louis had about 4 inches of rain this weekend but our basement is dry. Thank God for sump pumps!!!

So we picked out carpet and then I saw that Rothman's was having a Memorial Day Blowout sale. I thought I would take a look at a love seat I liked for the basement because we currently have no furniture available for down there.


We are not getting all of this, actually getting 2 love seats and the accent chair and ottoman which I love and will put in my living room not the basement. We will move our taupe colored leather chair and ottoman from our living room down in the basement with the smoky love seats. I think it will look great.



These are the tables that we got. I may end up having these in my living room also and give the kids my old ones from up there. I just love the stone look of them!

Carpet and furniture will be installed and delivered in about 2 weeks. It's been two months so what's a couple more weeks.

No comments: