Monday, May 05, 2008

Interview Time

Since my last post was about an incident at work, I thought today I would write about an interview I had. I interviewed at the Mehlville School District. The person interviewing me was the principal at one of the middle schools. The interview went really well, it started out with the standard 20 questions that everyone gets asked but we veered off when he found out that I had experience teaching 6th and 7th grade and a background in special education. We really hit it off and he told me he had a communication arts opening for 6th grade. By the end of the interview he said he would definitly call me back for a follow up interview at his school next week. I am very excited, Mehlville, like all districts, has had it's problems but for the most part they are a pretty big, stable school district!

Go Panthers!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

good luck! hope things work out for you!

Anonymous said...

Good luck Alison!