Friday, April 04, 2008

Interesting Happenings

There are several interesting things to note today. First off, my friend Jacki is in labor as we speak. I have a link to her blog at the right. She is having a girl. Second, my friends Larry and Kim found out they are having a boy in August.

Also, on my favorite inspirational blog, Confessions of a CF Husband, Tricia received a double lung transplant today. If you have yet to check out that blog I highly reccommend that you take a look. It is truly an inspirational story.

It's funny how the light of new day makes everything seem like it is going to be okay. I mean look at all the things I have to be thankful for. This may sound cheesey coming from me but God is Good and I feel like things are going to eventually turn my way!

Enjoy your weekend, I know I am looking forward to the spring weather they are FINALLY predicting for St. Louis on Saturday!

>>>>

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.