Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Baby Boom

There seem to be a lot of pregnant women in my life lately. So here is another birth announcement for you. Our friends and former neighbors Blaine and Nadine had a baby boy on April 7. They have named him Thomas Bruno! What a great name! He weighed in at a whopping 9lbs+. I'll post pics when I receive one and get the okay from the proud parents.

Congratulations Blaine, Nadine and big sister Sofia!

Next up is my best friend from college, Bridget and her husband Drew who live in Texas. They are due to give a little brother or sister to my godson and their son, Luke, sometime in July.

Then our friends Larry and Kim are due to have their first child, a boy, in August. (to tentatively be named Ethan Alexander)

All will be amazing parents!
xoxo~AL

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.