Sunday, January 18, 2009

Who likes January??

Does anyone like January?? Unless maybe you or your child's birthday is in January, I see no reason to like it. First you have the holiday letdown, then the New Years Resolution guilt trip, then the cold, cold, cold, days of no sunshine. Sorry to those that actually like this weather but I need some sunshine and temps above 50. I know in 6 months I'll be complaining about the St.Louis HEAT but since its been a pretty slow week in blogger land I thought this might be a good complaint for now.

WOO HOO for the 4 day week coming up though. Gotta love those National Holidays that keep the schools closed!

Going to Hannah's b-ball game soon so maybe I will have some pics or video to post, if I can get the camera to work right :)

(also, I'm still loving facebook so that may be the reason to blame for my lack of blogging)

No comments: