Friday, January 23, 2009

Another negative thing about January

SICK KIDS!

All three of them seem to be under the weather. My mom took Justin to the doctor yesterday and he has a sinus infection and asthma flare up (hence the hacking cough and clogged nose) This morning Hannah woke up with a fever and said her throat hurt, so she's home sick and hopefully my mom (who's off work cause she herself had her gallbladder removed last Friday) will take Hannah to the doctor. Adam was blowing his nose this morning and wheezing a little (just love asthma) but I sent him to school with a dose of allergy meds and a puff off the inhaler. I think Bob is okay although he always has some kind of sinus thing going on and I am feeling fine (knock on wood) except for a backache that has turned into a chronic thing. Every winter it's the same thing.... BLAH!!

But I do appreciate the fact that my mom is home this week and able to help out (as she always does). Thanks mom!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blog is really neat but I just don't think people pay attention to blogs.

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear about your surgery Vic. I love Alison's blog. Anne

Alison said...

Well, I hope people pay attention cause I love my blog and I'm going to keep at it. Even though right now I am addicted to Facebook

Amy said...

I'm sorry to respond to the FB message here, but I can't access my FB account because something is messed up with my java script. Anyway, FB gives me my messages via email (thankfully) so I wanted to make sure I let you know I am open Feb 8 (we have something going on the 6th). I'd love to catch up with everyone! Thanks for the invite!