Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Lovin' January Now!

I admit that I may have been wrong about January, see this post and this one to understand. I mean what other month has such great snow days???? Yep, that's right snow day number 2!! Here we are hanging out after having slept til 8:30 instead of 5:30, eaten chocolate chip pancakes, and then leisurely checked out facebook, hotmail, and blogger for an hour or so!! What could be better?!?


I also want to thank those that commented on my blog after I whined that no one ever comments. Thanks Amy, Andrea, Aunt Anne, and Mom. It's nice to know that there are a few but faithful who read this wonderfully written publication :)

Now back to the regularly scheduled snow day routine of laying around, watching movies, playing board games with the kids and making cookies. Jealous anyone??

PS. Justin's feeling a lot better, Hannah still has a runny nose and Adam is fine.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love that I got a mention,,,,Thanks babe. I still want to check out the word game you guys are playing. Just don't want to embarrass myself. LAA