Friday, January 09, 2009

Nothing new really

I'm back to work after my two week hiatus and back to running kids all over in the evening so I really haven't had time to post. Plus I am secretly hooked on Facebook, shh don't tell blogger!

School's been pretty good this week. Luckily I prepared in advance and things went smoothly. I was also fortunate enough to get to go to my writing class all day Wednesday so it was technically only a 4 day week for me. However, first semester grades are finished and the school year is half over. OH YEAH!!!

This 50 degree weather has got me thinking hard about spring though. For the first year ever, my school's spring break coincides with the kids' spring break. So I, for one, would like to do a little trip. I'm thinking Memphis for a few days maybe. I actually have never been there and since it's pretty close... I'd love to go to San Antonio to visit friends but that would likely be a lot more costly considering I don't think my friend Bridget and her family of four would want my family of five staying with them for any length of time. Maybe I should go by myself?????? (that would be the day)

No comments: