Thursday, September 18, 2008

+ 1

I can't FREAKING believe it but I gained one pound this week. I mean I have to tell you that I have been really, really, good. I have eaten more fruit this week than in the entire month of August. On Tuesday I ate a pear, a cup of grapes, a bannana, a glass of o.j. and a raspberry yogurt. Good lord have I been in the bathroom a lot and still I gained 1 pound? HOW, HOW, HOW can this have happened?????

I have even started exercising 2-3 nights per week. I mean COME ON!

That scale is rigged, I must've had heavier clothes on, I was retaining water. ARG!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

TYR WAITING ANOTHER WEEK AND SEE IF YOU MAKE ANY PROGRESS. (I TRY TO GAIN POUNDS ON ME AND LORD KNOWS THAT I NEED SOME ON ME). IF THERE IS STILL WEIGHT GAIN TRY NOT TO EAT ANY FAT FOODS.