Monday, November 26, 2007

M-I-Z Z-O-U


Quarterback Chase Daniel

Can you believe the Mizzoui victory over rival KU? As most of you know I went to Mizzou for 3 years and even though I graduated from UMSL I still sort of consider myelf a alumni. It was a great game and I enjoyed watching it with Justin who is a huge football fan and now thinks he wants to attend Mizzou himself. And as of Sunday Mizzou was ranked the number 1 college footabll team for the first time in 47 years. Pretty impressive!!

http://mutigers.cstv.com/sports/m-footbl/recaps/112507aaa.html

This is a link to a story about the game in case you missed it!


3 comments:

O'Brien Pundit said...

Daniel went 40-49 passing against the nations #2 defense. So yeah, I' gonna have to say that Chase is a lock for the Davey O'Brien Award.

Anonymous said...

we are #1, yeah we are #1

akk said...

hey, you forgot to thank arkansas for knocking lsu out of the #1 position!