Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Justin's Birthday and other October Happenings






I realized I haven't posted anything about Justin's 13 birthday or my 35 or the rest of the month of Ocotber.

So here goes, Justin had great birthday going paintballing with friends and getting to eat dinner at Red Robin. He got a tent and a nintendo DS system and money and some clothes (which he needed but didn't really want).

For my birthday we didn't do much, I went out to dinner with friends from work and as a family we went to Red Lobster which is always good. No winery trip like I wanted because no one could seem to get together. Maybe in the next few weeks I can get out to one.

We also attending the Wedding of our old friend Walter. Bob was one of the groomsmen.

Otherwise the month was busy with football, hockey, and cub scouts. We are always busy running here and there from one activity to the next.

No comments: