Monday, January 01, 2007

Resolutions

Well this year I plan to publicly post my New Year's Resolutions in hopes of actually keeping them. I am trying to be very specific about this so I can really stick to it. Encouragement is always welcome!

1. Lose 30 pounds by spring break (March 20)
2. Exercise at least 2 times a week
3. Floss my teeth every day
4. Moisturize face and hands everyday (yes I have found crows feet)
5. Spend one evening a week in family time
6. Eat out no more than once per week
7. Go out with my husband at least twice a month
8. Get caught up with my scrapbooks by summer

It seems like a lot but I am at an age where I really need to start taking care of ME! My hands and skin need some work and my dentist has warned me that my nice, clean, teeth won't stay that way if I don't floss.

I am determined to make some lifestyles changes that will affect my whole family. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

akk said...

good luck!