Sunday, January 14, 2007

Update

Well, a week into my resolutions and it's not going so well. The weather has been very nasty and that has hampered my exercising. I am trying to cut back on portion size and eating out though. My kids seem to think that we need to eat out every meal ( I wonder where they got that idea) so it's hard to breakt hem of that habit. But I have stopped eating fast food for breakfast and stopping to get a coffee which always turns into a cappucino (way too many calories to think of). And I am trying to bring lunch to school instead of ordering it.

I have been very good about flossing though so I guess that is one resolution I am keeping.

Family time is hard because the kids are so busy with sports but we do manage to watch a movie together or play a board game now and then.

As for me and Bob, we are planning to go out next weekend or possibly have friends over so I guess that counts as doing something together.

I have a scrapbook weekend set up for Feb. with some friends and that should help get caught up in that department.

I am also moisturizing every night and I have seen a real difference in my hands, they don't look like a 60 year old woman's anymore.

On the whole I would give myself a 60% for keeping up my resolutions which for my class would actually be a good grade but for me it's unacceptable. I promise to do better!!

2 comments:

akk said...

I had actually been wondering how the resolutions had been going. Made me laugh to read the comment about 60%! :) I know exactly what you are talking about! We're trying to eat out less also, but it's hard when eating out is so convenient. Continued good luck wishes!

Anonymous said...

I think it's a great idea to start having friends over again. Let me know the next time you go to the community center and I'll go too.