Friday, December 29, 2006

The Christmas Loot






I love all these photos, they turned out especially good this year. Well, Hannah got the cell phone she wanted plus makeup, clothes, jewelry, shoes, slippers, and so much more. Grandma made her a pretty new blanket for her bed and she got a slurpy machine and is dying to try it.

Adam got a new bike and a Nintendo DS game system which he has been playing non-stop. He also got clothes which he didn't like and movies and games and other toys. He loves his new UNO Splash game and his Tractor Tipping game. We have to play both games consecutively when his DS is being charged.

Justin got clothes, and shoes, games, a Nintendo DS, and two framed Cardinals posters that he had been wanting. He is really into Monopoly and got two versions of it both of which we have already played. He also got both Pirates of the Caribbean Movies and has been watching them day and night. I got a microwave for my classroom, some new silverware, bath stuff, a movie, dish towels, and we got a new gas barbecue grill. Bob got a paint ball gun and so did Justin and they can't wait to try them out. Bob also got some cologne and shaving kit and we also got a new coffee maker. After almost 12 years of marriage, stuff starts to wear out that's why we got all the new kitchen stuff. Sounds boring but it's what we wanted.

We had a really good Christmas, I was glad to see my 78 year old grandmother and all my aunts and uncles that I only get to see about once or twice a year. This weekend we will see Bob's aunts and uncles that we also only get to see once or twice a year. There are some new babies added to the family to show off.

No plans for New Years as Bob is working nights (someone has to)! I may let my kids have friends over and just hang out with them. I plan on watching The Devil Wears Prada and the Davinci Code, my two new favorite movies, and eating the last of the holiday junk food.

Hope you have a wonderful New Year!

2 comments:

akk said...

Everyone is smiling; that's always a good thing! Happy New Year!

Alison said...

Yes the smiles are good ones too not too fake.