Monday, April 06, 2009

Here comes Peter Cottontail

Am I a totally terrible mother because I wish that my youngest son no longer believed in the Easter bunny and I didn't have to fool with baskets and hiding eggs and dyeing eggs and filling eggs.....?

At Christmas time I kept thinking this will probably be the last year that Adam believes so I need to treasure it, now come Easter I am wishing that he already knew the truth. WHY?? I can't put my finger on it, maybe work related stress, end of the school year related stress, family stress, STRESS!! Could that be the answer?

Off to go fill, hide, dye eggs!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes that is the answer. Love AA

Anonymous said...

Thanks for all the great pictures , now I don't have to go.

Alison said...

Anne, You should still go. It's so worth it!!