Thursday, April 16, 2009

Frustrated

There are bunch of things I am totally frustrated with right now. Let's name them, Hannah's grades, Hannah's math teacher, Justin's grades, my PINK EYE again, kids at my school, the weather.......... I could go on!

I hate this time of the year as a teacher, the kids don't want to be in school and since we are just finishing up standardized testing they know there is no point left to school anymore. Plus on top of this Hannah and Justin have basically just stopped doing homework altogether. My eye is pink AGAIN, 4th time in a year!! I have a huge sty and my top eyelid is swollen, red, and crusty plus it is really painful. I am going to the eye doctor tomorrow afternoon but not sure if I can put up with the pain much longer. Starting to worry that I have some kind of underlying problem.

Oh and Happy Easter!! ugh!

2 comments:

Sam said...

Hang in there Mrs.Nixon, try not to put too much stresson yourself.

Amy said...

I hope you are having a better week and that your eye healed quickly.