Tuesday, September 04, 2007

It will never end

Okay, this job thing is really starting to get to me now. I was moved into the resource position a week before school started. The first week of school we were waiting on a list of students to be serviced to be generated. The second week of school I was in meetings for the first 2 days then on Wednesday I was told that class sizes in the upper grades were getting too large and a 5/6 split class room woudl need to be opened and I would temporarily have to be the teacher. Well it's almost a week later and there is still no teacher and no one knows when one will be assigned so in the mean while I am not servicing the K-4 resource kids. Rather, all K-8 resource kids are being serviced by one resource teacher. So on Friday I put my application in at the Special School District of St. Louis County. I really hope something comes through with that. Because I am soooooo done with SLPS.

2 comments:

akk said...

what a mess!

thuelsman said...

Hey, this is good. I haven't visited this in a while and was neat reading about you guys. Maybe you should send the link more frequently.