Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Shopping Fever




I'm in the groove now. The shopping groove that is. Every year it starts with me having no idea what to get the kids or my parents or anybody for that matter but then some how I end up thinking up 100 different ideas for each person. I have hit the stride now. I know what I want to get and where to find it my only problem is having the money to get it. It is only 29 days till Christmas. Tick Tick, time's a wasting.

Adam's birthday is also this month. BUT>>>> first it's Thanksgiving. At my house this year for 20 people. Am I crazy or what?? YEP, that's what my husband keeps saying. So I say to all you readers, Happy Thanksgiving. It seems like there isn't much to be thankful about with the economy and the war etc but I know just looking around the table on Thanksgiving, I'll find 2 or 3 or 20 things to be thankful for.

No comments: