Monday, March 03, 2008

My Talented Cousin

My very talented cousin, Rebecca, has created her own online clothing store featuring name brand apparel at discounted prices. She is also in the production phase of her own line of clothes. She will be featuring boys' t-shirts that are comfortable, good quality, eco friendly, with creative designs in early April. As soon as I can I will post a sample t-shirt. I hope that all of my readers (oh you few but faithful) will check out her store. You can find it at www.310apparel.com I will also have a link to it at under my side bar.

I am very proud of my little (1O months younger) cousin and hope that she will have much success.

FYI> Attended my friend, Kristen's wedding this weekend and had a blast with all my co-workers. Shower and wedding pics to come shortly!
><><><><><><><><>
><><><><><><><><>

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

tell kristen congrats!