Thursday, October 18, 2007

My New School

So for those of you who haven't heard (the 2 of you who actually check my blog,) I am now going to 2 schools. I have to split my time between Monroe and another school called Mallinckodt.

The school itself isn't bad and I only service 8 kids here, its just that I don't want to be here. They have NO technology and the school is very old. Although it is magnet school and the kids seem so much better behaved. Plus it is only k-5 unlike Monroe which is now prek-8 and very crazy.


On the plus side I had an interview with Special School District of St. Louis County last Friday and I have a second interview nest Friday. SO I may be able to get a position out in the county making more money and hopefully dealing with a better school district.

2 comments:

akk said...

sorry to hear about yet another change for you. how frustrating!

is there any new news regarding the special school district? would you switch mid-year if given the chance, or are you trying to get something for next year?

as for only 2 of us reading, i have let just about everyone on God's green earth know i have a blog hence the number of readers. i also put the address in our family christmas letter last year and have a link on my facebook page. as for the readers in europe that the cluster map shows. . . your guess is as good as mine.

Alison said...

Yes, I would leave mid-year it is that bad here! I have a second interview with SSD this Friday.

There are a few more than just 2 poeple who look at my blog but AKK is the only one who comments.