Wednesday, October 24, 2007

A Fishing We Will Go





I should probably put this on my classroom blog but I am not updating that so I thought I would post it here.

I applied for and recieved a grant to go fishing through the Missouri Department of Conservation. So today I took 40 3rd graders and their teachers fishing in Forest Park. It was an awesome day, even though it was a bit cold and windy. Most of the kids had never been fishing. But as you can see from the pics I am posting it was a lot of fun.

2 comments:

akk said...

looks like fun. never could have done that with my monroe class though.

water+fishing rods which include hooks+my students=complete diaster!!!!

it's good to see a picture of elise. tell her "hi!"

i'll be in stl next friday-monday. brad, two others, and i are attending a conference downtown. i'm so excited to make the trip back. the hill is screaming my name!!!! i have so much i want to do in our free time!

Alison said...

If you would liek to meet Elise and I for lunch, if you have time, email me.