Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Recent Events

Posing in front of Lincoln in Springfield, IL

Justin and Sparky on Sparky's 3rd birthday.

Adam at the Blue and Gold Cub Scout Banquet


I have been promising to post some recent pics of events from the past few months and finally here they are. The Springfield trip was fun and quite educational. We have been taking the kids on little SPring Break Trips that have an educational aspect to them for a few years now. We have been to Chicago, Louisville, KY, and Hannibal, MO in the last few years. I am already starting to think about where to go next year. Maybe Memphis or Kansas City??

Adam was very proud of his Cub Scout banquet, he earned his Tiger and Bobcat ranks and is eager to participate next year.

Of course I had to include a picture of my Sparky boy. He is truly mom's best friend. Recently he and the kids and Bob went to the Ozarks for a few days with grandma and grandpa while I stayed home and worked. When they returned Sparky was so happy to see me, he jumped in the air, wagged his tail and licked my face for quite some time. Everyone else was pretty happy to see me but I sure could tell that my Sparky baby missed me.

1 comment:

akk said...

i love springfield and all the lincoln stuff there! fun!