Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Time Flys

They say time flys when you are having fun. Well I wouldn't go right to fun but it has been interesting. I can't believe it has been a month since I blogged. Oh blogger fans please forgive me!

Lets start with a quick recap of the last month. We traveled to Springfield, IL to see the Lincoln Museum etc. which was really very interesting and educational. That was the beginning of March. Then at school I have been busily preparing for the MAP which if you don't know is the Missouri standardized tests. Then our district lost it's accreditation, which put everyone into an uproar about jobs, test scores, school closings, you name it. Then came my spring break which was WONDERFUL. I spent the week enjoying being at home, making calls and getting things done that I have put off. I went to the Ozarks with a big group of friends last weekend and now I am back to school preparing to give the MAP next week.

But my kids our on Spring Break with Bob and his parents at the Lake. They have also been busy with one sports season ending and another beginning. It has just been so hectic. I hope to post some pics of our trip and other activities of late soon.

After MAP though it will be smooth sailing till summer break. YAHOO!

2 comments:

akk said...

It's good to have you back in the blogging world. Wow, I can't believe everything that is going on with SLPS. Actually, I can. What a mess!

Alison said...

It is such a mess that I am just trying to be obivious to it all.