Sunday, February 15, 2009

Back to Blogger

I have been so neglectful of my blog lately. So here I will take the time to quickly update. We've been keeping busy with sports on the weekend and in the evenings. At school I got a smart board installed in my classroom this week. It's the one that I wrote a grant for and received over $6000 for technology in my classroom. Not sure I mentioned here but I was pretty proud of myself. The weather has been really good lately and we've been able to get out more. This is a three day weekend for me and a four day for the kids but we've actually kept ourselves busy and have enjoyed the time off. I've been addicted to facebook's word challenge like crazy so that's why I haven't blogged. The kids have one more hockey game and I plan to take some much needed pictures to post. WHEW, that's the update. Now back to more word challenge :)

3 comments:

Amy said...

I'm loving the new blog background! And good for you for updating your blog - I'm still neglecting mine because of spending my time on FB too. Hopefully I'll be inspired to get back to it soon!

Anonymous said...

You're amazing at word challenge. Either I suck or I'm clueless regarding strategy. What's your secret?

Alison said...

Jennifer,

You don't suck. I've just been practicing a lot. Plus it's the teacher in me :)